Week of March 7th-11th Summary
Important Upcoming Dates:
• There will be a St. Patrick’s Day parade float decorating work party on Saturday, March 12th at 11 am to Noon in the school parking lot. We need help finishing the float decor and getting the big peace dove to fly!! If you have engineering skills and tools, we’d greatly appreciate your help with the dove.
• On Saturday, March 12th selected SPMA students will be participating in the Youth Arts Festival at the Art Center of Coastal Carolina. SPMA students perform at 3:15 pm. Your attendance and support would be appreciated!
• On Sunday, March 13th SPMA will participate in the St. Patrick’s Day parade. IMPORTANT participant and volunteer details here.
• Classes resume for all students on Monday, March 14th.
• Pre-ordered organic produce boxes will be available for pick up in the school foyer on Tuesday, March 15th from Noon to 6 pm. If you’d like to be included in this delivery, please email Heritage Organic Farm ASAP.
• Save the Date! There will be a Parent Appreciation Dinner on Thursday, March 17th at 6 pm on campus. Details forthcoming.
• Re-enrollment forms for the 2011-12 school year are due in the front office with a $500 family deposit no later than the end of the day Friday, April 1st. If you have not received your form in the postal mail, please click here for an online form. Enrollment for new applicants will begin April 2nd.
• More calendar events here.
SPMA Booster Club Notes:
• The St. Patrick’s Day parade is right around the corner on Sunday, March 13th at 3 pm! Parade details here!!
• The April 18th – 24th Heritage Golf Tournament is just weeks away! Concession Booth sign-up forms have been sent home. There will also be a shift sign-up board in the lobby. Birdies for Charity form and more details are here. Please get involved as this has been traditionally our largest yielding fundraiser of the year and we couldn’t do it without volunteer support. Thank you!
• Planning has begin for the inaugural SPMA Fishing Tournament to benefit the 2011-12 Scholarship Fund. Mark your calendars for Monday, May 30th at the Shelter Cove Marina! Anyone interested in helping, please email the Booster Club. Informational and volunteer meetings will begin after Winter Break.