SPMA Booster Club Blast!
• The April 18th – 24th Heritage Golf Tournament is just weeks away! SPMA concession booth sign-up forms have been sent home. There will also be a shift sign-up board in the lobby. Please send in your Birdies for Charity form.
Please get involved as this has been traditionally our largest yielding fundraiser of the year and we couldn’t do it without significant volunteer support. Thank you!
Below are two fun childcare options to help maximize booth volunteering:
1. KidZone Tennis Heritage Camp
- April 18th – 22nd and April 25th
- $38 per day 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM per child
- ages 3-12 years old (must be potty trained)
- activities include: tennis, various sports games, obstacle and relay games, arts & crafts, playground
- location: Chaplin Park Tennis Courts
- 20% discount for SPMA parents who volunteer at the SPMA Heritage Booth while kids are at camp (discount will be refunded after tournament)
- click now to register
2. St. Luke’s Heritage Week Camp
- April 21st – 23rd
- 8 AM – 1:30 PM and 12 pm – 5:30 PM
- 1 child $25 per day per shift
- 2 children $35 per day per shift
- 3 children $45 per day per shift
- please fill out the registration form and submit to school for registration
• Planning has begin for the inaugural SPMA Fishing Tournament to benefit the 2011-12 Scholarship Fund. Mark your calendars for Monday, May 30th at the Shelter Cove Marina! Anyone interested in helping, please email the Booster Club. Tournament Sponsorship forms will go home Monday, March 21st and registration forms will go out Friday, March 25th.
• There are a handful of Gullah Stories $36 and Da Calendar $20 left for sale. Please visit the front office to purchase your copies!