Weekly SPMA Booster Club Blast for April 16th!
• There is a great need for volunteers on the following shifts:
- Monday, April 18th: 12:30 – 5 PM
- Saturday, April 23rd: 12:30 – 5 PM
- Sunday, April 24th: 8:30 AM – 1 PM & 12:30 – 5 PM
Please email the Booster Club if you are able to help or call Meredith Hinzman at 298-1683.
• The Heritage Volunteer Information Packet is available online here. Please read this before arriving for your shift.
Please get involved (friends, co-workers and family members welcome!!) as this has been traditionally our largest yielding fundraiser of the year and we couldn’t do it without significant volunteer support.
We understand that a week off school means vacation time out of town for many families. If you are able to find a neighbor, friend or family member to take a volunteer shift in your place, it would be much appreciated. Thank you!
Below are two fun childcare options to help maximize booth volunteering. Sign up now to guarantee participation as spaces are filling up!
1. KidZone Tennis Heritage Camp
- April 18th – 22nd and April 25th
- $38 per day 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM per child
- ages 3-12 years old (must be potty trained)
- activities include: tennis, various sports games, obstacle and relay games, arts & crafts, playground
- location: Chaplin Park Tennis Courts
- 20% discount for SPMA parents who volunteer at the SPMA Heritage Booth while kids are at camp (discount will be refunded after tournament)
- click now to register
2. St. Luke’s Heritage Week Camp (a nursery is available for younger children)
- April 21st – 23rd
- 8 AM – 1:30 PM and 12 pm – 5:30 PM
- 1 child $25 per day per shift
- 2 children $35 per day per shift
- 3 children $45 per day per shift
- please fill out the registration form and submit to school for registration
• There will be a SPMA Fishing Tournament to benefit the 2011-12 Scholarship Fund on Monday, May 30th at the Shelter Cove Marina! Anyone interested in helping with the event, please email the Booster Club.
• The Booster Club is looking for Fishing Tournament event sponsors; please see the sponsorship form here. Tournament registration forms and after-tournament party information will go home next week.