Week of January 23rd – 27th Summary
Important Upcoming Dates:
• There will be a Parent Talk System Workshop on Saturday, January 28th from 9 AM to 4 PM on campus. There is no charge for this workshop.
• The Souper Bowl of Caring will take place Wednesday, February 1st. Bring your coins & dollars to place in the soup pot of your Super Bowl-favored football team during morning carpool. All proceeds will be donated to the Grateful Hearts Soup Kitchen to help prevent local hunger.
• There will be an early dismissal on Thursday, February 2nd for Parent-Teacher Conferences. The Lower School will dismiss at 11:30 am and the Upper School will dismiss at 12 pm. There will be NO SCHOOL for all students Friday, February 3rd for Parent-Teacher Conferences.
Additional calendar dates are here.
Board of Trustees Notes:
• The Have a Heart Annual Fund campaign has begun. Please read this letter from the campaign chair. THANK YOU to all staff members, families and friends who have donated thus far!
• Please read this letter from the 2012 SPMA Opera Production Manager.
• The Humane Association Bone Drive has begun! Please bring in milk bone dog biscuits and place them in the tall baskets in the foyer. The Middle School students will deliver the bones to the local shelter.
• Check out SPMA’s photos on Shutterfly.
• Student photos are online. Details here. The online gallery will expire on February 14, 2012 so please be sure to order before then.
SPMA Booster Club: