Week of February 6th- 10th Summary
Important Upcoming Dates:
• There will be a Have a Heart Annual Fund Coin Drive on Tuesday, February 14th. Please bring your donations to morning carpool.
• Student photos are online. Details here. The online gallery will expire on Tuesday, February 14th so please be sure to order before then.
• There will be NO SCHOOL on Monday, February 20th in honor of President’s Day. It will be a Teacher In-Service Day.
• Please mark your calendar now for a Community Meeting on Tuesday, February 21st at 6:30 pm. It will be a “Next Step Night” when parents visit their child/ren’s rising classroom. Details to follow.
• Re-enrollment forms and deposit are due by Thursday, March 1st.
Additional calendar dates are here.
Board of Trustees Notes:
• The Have a Heart Annual Fund campaign has begun. Please read this letter from the campaign chair. THANK YOU to all staff members, families and friends who have donated thus far!
• Art Teacher Sarah Perry is in need of more “good garbage” for the art studio. Please bring clean and dry grocery and household items (food containers, bottles, broken items, etc.) that can be safely and hygienically used in the art studio. Also, Mrs. Perry is looking for the donation of 6 plywood sheets for the opera set as well as any sea life such as shells, nautical/ocean items, etc.. Thank you! Email Sarah Perry with any questions.
• Check out SPMA’s photos on Shutterfly.
SPMA Booster Club: