Week of February 20th- 24th Summary
Important Upcoming Dates:
• Re-enrollment forms and deposit are due by Thursday, March 1st.
• There will be a First Friday Coffee with Head of School on Friday, March 2nd at 8:30 am in the atrium.
• SPMA students will be participating selections from the opera in the Youth Arts Fest on Saturday, March 3rd from 12:30 to 12:45 at the Arts Center of Coastal Carolina. A letter of inquiry was sent home to eligible students on Thursday. If you have questions, please contact Michelle Metropolis. We hope to see many SPMA families in attendance to show abundant school spirit!
Additional calendar dates are here.
Board of Trustees Notes:
• Please read this letter from Carmen Mullen, Board of Trustees Chair for the Head of School Search Committee.
• The Have a Heart Annual Fund campaign has begun. Please read this letter from Carrie Collins, campaign chair. THANK YOU to all staff members, families and friends who have donated thus far! Coin Drive results here.
• Student and staff lunch orders from Bess’ Deli (order form here) are due each Friday by 10 AM for the following week.
• Art Teacher Sarah Perry is in need of more “good garbage” for the art studio. Please bring clean and dry grocery and household items (food containers, bottles, broken items, etc.) that can be safely and hygienically used in the art studio. Also, Mrs. Perry is looking for the donation of 6 plywood sheets for the opera set as well as any sea life such as shells, nautical/ocean items, etc.. Thank you! Email Sarah Perry with any questions.
• SPMA Spirit Day is every Friday. Please wear your SPMA logo wear to school.
• SPMA Campus Tours are available every Tuesday at 9:30 am. Please email Shannon Alford or call 785-2534 make an appointment for yourself or a friend.
• Check out SPMA’s photos on Shutterfly.
SPMA Booster Club: