All fruit orders will arrive Monday, December 16th and will be available for pick up at the school. More details to follow.
Please email the Booster Club with any questions.
Please click HERE to view the Winter Concert photos on Shutterfly.
Thank you all for attending!
SPMA parent-owned Golf Etc Hilton Head, located in the Publix shopping center next to Five Guys, will donate 5% of all sales in the month of December 2013 to the SPMA Booster Club by anyone mentioning that they are a SPMA parent or supporter.
Everything is included: clubs, clothes, balls, gift certificates and repair! Golf Etc offers low prices and great selection of Taylor Made, Ping, Callaway, Mizuno, Nike, Adams, Cleveland, and Cobra Golf Clubs.
Thank you Golf Etc!
Important Upcoming Dates:
• Giving Tree gifts are due back to the school by Friday, December 13th.
• An Upper School VRN is scheduled for Saturday, December 14th from 5:30 to 10:30 pm. Please check your VRN points in the front office.
• Crew will not be held on Friday, December 20, 2013. It was inadvertently left off the school calendar. School closes at 3:00 p.m. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.
• The last day of school for all students is Friday, December 20th. School will resume after the holidays on Monday, January 6th.
• Additional calendar dates are here.
• Please remember to stop by the front office when visiting the school to get a visitor’s badge. Thank you!
• Shutterfly photos HERE. Winter Concert photos coming very soon!
SPMA Booster Club:
• For details on how to link your Harris Teeter VIC card, Target REDcard, Publix Partner card or use eBox Tops to benefit the SPMA Booster Club, please click HERE.
• Email the Booster Club with any questions.
Learn what is happening in your child’s classroom!
Head of School – Ms. Cotter has a special offer!
Dear SPMA Parents,
Thank you for all of your school portrait and class picture orders to date.
The orders are being processed every day and I myself am checking each and every one of them to assure the highest quality artwork and print.
It is taking longer than usual to answer your emails and questions. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to call if it is a timing issue or email if you can wait a bit longer to hear back from me.
Catching up with the orders and emails is my immediate goal, so I don’t expect you will be waiting to hear back from my “Customer Service” department too long!
Thank you for your patience AND patronage.
Pressly Hall Giltner
The Holiday Bake Sale will be on Friday, December 6th in conjunction with the Winter Concert by the SPMA students which starts at 9:30 am.
We anticipate selling the baked goods before and after the performance. Please consider baking something or bringing a delicious, purchased item to the school on Thursday morning, Thursday afternoon or early Friday morning so that we can prepare it for selling before and after the concert.
• Please do not send in anything that you wish to have returned (ie: special plates or baskets). We will make sure everything looks great and that the items can be taken home by the purchaser in the packaging that they are sent in.
• If you are baking something, please include a list of all of the ingredients with the item.
• We encourage whole baked goods like a whole pie, cake, or box of baked cookies that will be sold as one unit. This allows the purchaser to bring the item home and possibly give to a family member, neighbor, co-worker, etc. as a gift.
Thanks for all your contributions. Please reply to this email with what you plan to bring so we can allot the amount of space we need and to make sure we accommodate those families with allergies and special food needs.
All Charleston Wraps orders that were shipped to the school are ready for pick up!
All winning bidders of auction items have been notified by email of total due. Please come into the school front office to pay for and pick up your winning items.
Please email The SPMA Booster Club with any questions.