Please click on the below images to read at full scale. This is the information you will need as a Heritage volunteer. Thank you!
Important Upcoming Dates:
• There will be NO SCHOOL for all students Monday, April 14th – Monday, April 21st for Spring Break and the RBC Heritage Golf Tournament. Classes will resume for all students on Tuesday, April 22nd.
• Please vote for the SPMA RE-shelled Loggerhead at Picture This Gallery by April 17th. Detail HERE.
• Please return your Birdies for Charity form by Thursday, April 17th. You can fax it to the school at 785-9537.
• Save the Date! The SPMA Golf Classic Tournament will be on Thursday, May 8th.
• Additional calendar dates are here.
• Van Der Meer is offering a Heritage Week Tennis Day Camp April 14th-18th. Information HERE.
• All Mulan, Jr. materials were due back to the school Friday, April 11th. If you were unable to do so, please send them in Tuesday, April 22nd when classes resume after Spring Break.
• Order Mulan, Jr. production DVDs with the form HERE. Please mail directly to Mark Gilmour.
• SPMA Photos on Shutterfly: Mulan, Jr!
• Please remember to stop by the front office when visiting the school to get a visitor’s badge. Thank you!
SPMA Booster Club:
• Please sign up for your Heritage volunteer shifts HERE.
• The Booster Club is in need of an electric range for the Heritage concession booth. Details HERE.
• For details on how to link your Harris Teeter VIC card, Target REDcard, Publix Partner card or use eBox Tops to benefit the SPMA Booster Club, please click HERE.
• Please keep sending in your BoxTops!
• Email the Booster Club with any questions.
Learn what is happening in your child’s classroom!
The Booster Club is in need of helpers to move the contents of the trailer into the tent.
Please meet at 2pm Wednesday, April 9th at the Trolley Stop just inside the front Sea Pines gate on the left off Greenwood Road.
Email Meredith Hinzman as soon as possible if you are able to help and/or if you need more information, directions, or gate pass.
We need many strong arms & backs! Come get your workout in for the day and help the Booster Club!
Meredith & The SPMA Booster Club
All student line scripts and books for Mulan need to be returned to the school by Friday, April 11th.
If you would like to order a Mulan DVD, please turn in your order form by 9am Thursday, April 10th to the front office. Otherwise, please mail your order form directly to Mark Gilmour.
Click on the below image to read & print at full scale.
The students’ woven Loggerhead is on display as of Monday, April 7th at Picture This Gallery at 78D Arrow Road in Cypress Square.
We were super successful last year capturing Peoples Choice Award and Best Youth Entry. It is a wonderful way for the Art Department to raise money and awareness of the beautiful things that can rise from other peoples discarded items.
Lets go vote…all count! Voting is April 7th -17th. I have attached the flyer and gallery info. Gallery tour and Milk and Cookies Reception to follow Heritage Break.
There will NOT be a Parent Ed Cafe´on Tuesday, April 8th at 8:30am covering the topic of “Testing Preparation Without Testing.”
This important topic will be rescheduled at another time.